(APPENDIX - A) COSTUME RENTAL POLICIES Page 1 of 3
Goodspeed Costume Rental u Jennifer O. Etheridge, Costume Rental Manager u email@example.com
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 507 • Chester, CT • 06412-0507 • Tel: 860-322-0836 & Fax: 860-526-4086
Shipping Address: Rear of Building • 33 North Main St. • Chester, CT • 06412
COSTUME RENTAL POLICIES (APPENDIX – A)
1) COSTUME RENTAL AGREEMENT: The rental of costumes is done by contract only. Each rental requires a duly
executed Costume Rental Agreement. GMCR merchandise is not for sale. It is for rental purposes only. OUR MINIMUM
RENTAL PERIOD IS ONE WEEK .
2) RENTAL APPOINTMENTS: It is recommended that you contact us 2 - 6 months prior to your production opening date.
We work by appointment only for all business, including returns. Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to when you
would like to schedule your visit.
3) CUSTOMER REPRESENTATION: We work with one person who acts as an agent for The Customer. The selection of
all costumes from GMCR shall be made by The Customer’s agent under the supervision of GMCR’s staff and subject to
GMCR’s approval. We do not make appointments with individual actors performing with an organization.
4) CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE: As a condition of all costume rental agreements, we require a “Certificate of
Insurance”- (Appendix B) from The Customer. If we are unable to obtain an appropriate certificate of insurance prior to the
shipping/pick-up of your rental we will be unable to accommodate your rental needs. In cases where an individual is renting
a costume, GMCR will accept a higher refundable security deposit in lieu of a Certificate of Insurance.
5) IN-STATE RENTALS: For in-state rentals GMCR will charge Connecticut sales tax of 6%, unless The Customer’s IRS
determination of 501 C-3 status is on file with GMCR.
6) REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT: A refundable security deposit of 50% of the total costume rental fee or 50% of
the total costume value is required for all rentals u