AMENDED AND RESTATED
NORTHEAST COMMUNITY BANK
SUPPLEMENTAL EXECUTIVE RETIREMENT PLAN
THIS AMENDED AND RESTATED PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT (the “Amended
Participation Agreement”) is entered into as of the 1 st day of January 2010 by and between NORTHEAST
COMMUNITY BANK (the “Employer”), and Kenneth A. Martinek, an executive of the Employer (the
WHEREAS, the Employer has adopted the Northeast Community Bank Supplemental Executive
Retirement Plan (the “Plan”) effective as of January 1, 2006, and
WHEREAS , the Employer and the Participant have previously entered into a Participation Agreement
under the Plan and desire to make certain modifications thereto
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the agreements and covenants set forth
herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Definitions . Except as otherwise provided, or unless the context otherwise requires, the
terms used in this Amended Participation Agreement shall have the same meanings as set forth in the Plan.
2. Plan . Plan means the Northeast Community Bank Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan,
as the same may be altered or supplemented in any validly executed Participation Agreement.
3. Incorporation of Plan . The Plan, a copy of which is attached hereto as Exhibit A, is hereby
incorporated into this Amended Participation Agreement as if fully set forth herein, and the parties hereby agree
to be bound by all of the terms and provisions contained in the Plan. The Participant hereby acknowledges
receipt of a copy of the Plan and, subject to the foregoing, confirms his understanding and acceptance of all of the
terms and conditions contained therein.
4. Effective Date of Participation . The effective date of the Participant’s participation in the
Plan shall be January 1, 2006 (the “Participation Date”).
5. Normal Retirement Age . The Participant’