CITY OF WOODBURY
NEIGHBORHOOD PRESERVATION PROGRAM
FORGIVABLE LOAN APPLICATION
Applicant Income Verification Checklist
The New Jersey Department of Community Affairs requires all property owners applying
for a forgivable loan under Woodbury's Neighborhood Preservation Program to furnish
the following information. All information will be kept strictly confidential and will be
used solely for the purpose of qualifying you for the program.
1. The social security number of all property owners.
2. Verification of all household income, which includes, where applicable:
a) Four (4) pay stubs dated consecutively for all wage earners over age 18,
b) Verification of Social Security/SSI payments, pension, annuities, IRA or
other retirement account payments, disability, child support, alimony,
unemployment, etc., for the current year.
c) For a household member over the age of 18 without any income, a
notarized statement that they have no source of income.
d) Gross rental income derived from any rental property that is owned.
3. Income earned by household members over the age of 18, who are enrolled as full
time students, is excluded. For these individuals, verification of full time student
status is required.
4. A copy of the deed to your home.
5. Statements from the city verifying that property taxes, water and sewer payments
6. A copy of the 2006 Federal Income Tax Return (s), including W2s and Schedules,
for all wage earners over 18. If you, or anyone in your home over the age of 18,
did not file a Federal Tax Return, please provide a notarized statement that you
did not file a Federal Tax Return.
7. A copy of your homeowner's insurance.
Return your application, along with the requested verification to:
Neighborhood Preservation Program
33 Delaware Street
Woodbury NJ 08096
If you have any questions, or if you would like to meet with me, call me at (856) 845-
1300, ext. 123. You may also reach me at email@example.com.