The safer , easier way to help you pass any IT exams.
2 / 7
1. In the environment where FusionSphere OpenStack is connected to KVM, when virtual machine is
created, ( ) will calculate a node suitable for establishing a virtual machine through a series of algorithms,
and notify () to complete the creation of the virtual machine.
A. Nova-Conductor, Libvirt
B. Nova-scheduler, Nova-Compute
C. Nova-Compute, Nova-Conductor
D. Libvirt, Nova-Compute
2. In the FusionSphere private cloud solution, which of the following statements about the principle of
virtual machine rapid release are incorrect? (Multiple Choice)
A. When issuing a virtual machine, there is need to create a new system volume in the storage and copy
the full amount of the mirrored content to it.
B. When issuing a virtual machine, the system only needs to quickly create a lightweight sub-volume, and
constitutes the complete system volume of the virtual machine with the existing parent-volume.
C. During the use of the virtual machine, all modifications to the system volume are written to the
D. The system volume ID that the virtual machine presents externally is the ID of the parent-volume used
3. The control node of FusionSphere OpenStack can provide NTP service.
4. When using the Rainbow migration, the source end can be a physical server, VMware or Hyper-V
virtualization platform, and the destination end is the FusionSphere platform.
5. The FusionStorage Block alarms: "VBS failed to load metadata". Which of the following are the
possible causes? (Multiple Choice)
A. The OSD process is abnormal.
B. The MDC process is abnormal.
C. The communication between the main VBS process and the OSD process is abnormal.
D. Main VBS internal error
6. Regarding the description of the functions of each module of FusionSphere OpenStack, which of the
following is incorrect?
A. CPS: Provides cloud data center PXE mode to in