MASTER RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND CONSULTING AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT is made this 17th day of July, 2003 (the "Effective Date") by and between Nuclear
Solutions, Inc., a Nevada corporation ("Nuclear Solutions") and Boris Muchnik, an individual ("Muchnik").
A. Muchnik has broad engineering and management expertise in the core areas of focus of Nuclear Solutions.
B. Nuclear Solutions wishes to engage Muchnik in various research, development and consulting activities, as
determined from time to time.
C. Muchnik wishes to accept such engagement on the terms and conditions set forth herein.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual agreements contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
1. Services Provided. Muchnik shall provide a minimum of 40 hours per week of research, development and
consulting services to Nuclear Solutions as directed from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer of Nuclear
Solutions (the "CEO") during the Term of this Agreement (collectively, the "Services").
2. Consideration. In consideration for the Services to be performed during the first 12 months following the
Effective Date, upon execution hereof Nuclear Solutions shall immediately issue 3,000,000 shares of Nuclear
Solutions common stock to Muchnik according to the following schedule:
1. 1,000,000 Shares within 30 days of the effective date of this contract.
2. 1,000,000 Shares within 30 days after September 17, 2003.
3. 1,000,000 Shares within 30 days after November 17, 2003.
In consideration for the Services to be performed during months 13 through 24 and 25 through 36 following the
Effective Date, Nuclear Solutions shall issue 2,500,000 shares of Nuclear Solutions common stock to Muchnik
(collectively, the "Initial Shares") on each of the first and second annual anniversaries of the Effective Date.
3. Additional Consideration/Reimbursement. The following performance incentives shall be awarded to Muchnik
upon the following triggering events:
(i) For each US Patent Application s