Business Credit Card
Put instant cash flow in your pocket, with a convenient and cost-effective
card that streamlines everyday business purchases.
Quick and convenient, a Business Credit Card is the easy way to take care of everyday business expenses without carrying
cheques and petty cash.
It helps you keep personal and business expenses separate, and take control of costs by channelling your spending through
a single account.
You can choose between a low rate card, with no interest free period and no annual fee, and an interest free days card, with
up to 55 days interest free on purchases. You can also use residential or non-residential property as security for a low rate
card, reducing your interest rate even further.
Why choose a Commonwealth Bank Business Credit Card?
Easy to use and manage, a Business Credit Card works just like your personal credit card.
Choose an option to suit
• An interest free days card, with up to 55 days interest free on purchases.
• An unsecured low rate card, with no interest free period and no annual fee.
• A secured low rate card, with an even lower interest rate.
Take control of cash flow Monitor your balance and transfer money 24 hours a day with NetBank or CommBiz.
Carry the card accepted
around the world
As part of the MasterCard network, Commonwealth Bank business cards are accepted by over
32 million merchants around the world.
Protect your business
Our cardholders are automatically covered by:
• Transit accident insurance up to $250,000.
• Unauthorised use insurance up to $150,000 pa.
Who does it suit?
Designed specially for local business owners, a Business Credit Card could suit you if:
• You need a credit card for yourself and a business partner (maximum of two cards).
• You would like to separate your business and personal expenses.
• You would like the option of either a low rate card or up to 55 days interest free.
To find out more about other Commonwealth Bank business cards, see overleaf.