Summary of Compensation Arrangements for Executive Officers
The following table discloses compensation received during the three fiscal years ended December 31,
2003-2005 by Mr. McKinnish, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, and by each of the four remaining most
highly paid executive officers who served as executive officers during 2005:
(1) Includes amounts earned in fiscal year.
(2) Includes only contributions by the Company to the Company 401(k) plan.
(3) Messrs. Altmeyer and Littrell were appointed Group President, Construction Materials and Group
President, Industrial Components, respectively, on November 2, 2005.
(4) Mr. McKinnish holds 10,000 restricted Shares which are valued at $691,500 on December 31, 2005.
Mr. Altmeyer holds 6,750 restricted Shares which are valued at $466,763 on December 31, 2005.
Mr. Littrell holds 7,250 restricted Shares which are valued at $501,338 on December 31, 2005. Mrs. Lowe
holds 2,500 restricted Shares which are valued at $172,875 on December 31, 2005. During the period
these Shares remain restricted, Messrs. McKinnish, Altmeyer, Littrell and Mrs. Lowe will receive any
dividends declared on such Shares.
(5) Mrs. Lowe was appointed Vice President and Chief Financial Officer effective May 6, 2004.
In addition, at its February 8, 2006 meeting, the Compensation Committee approved the following annual
salaries for 2006 for the named executive officers: (i) Stephen P. Munn - $525,000, (ii) Richmond D.
McKinnish - $900,000, (iii) John W. Altmeyer - $475,000, (iv) Barry Littrell - $425,000, and (v) Carol P.
Lowe - $300,000. The Compensation Committee also awarded the named executive officers options to acquire
shares of the Company’s common stock (the “Shares”) and restricted Shares as follows: (i) Stephen P. Munn –
10,000 options, (ii) Richmond D. McKinnish – 70,000 options and 10,000 restricted Shares, (iii) John W.
Altmeyer – 20,000 options and 1,000 r