AP Exam Review
This online exam preparation tool from Apex Learning, Inc. offers students a comprehensive
review of many Advanced Placement subjects. Apex releases AP Exam Review ten weeks prior
to the College Board exams given every May. Students can access the review at home or at
AP Exam Review subjects (as of 10/31/03)
• AP Biology
• AP Calculus AB
• AP Chemistry
• AP English Language & Composition
• AP English Literature & Composition
• AP French Language
• AP Macroeconomics
• AP Microeconomics
• AP Physics B
• AP Psychology
• AP Spanish Language
• AP Statistics
• AP U.S. Government & Politics
• AP U.S. History
Each AP Exam Review subject includes a complete diagnostic test, glossaries, practice and
review activities, and a minimum of two complete post-released College Board tests. Students
can study all or part of the review. Counselors and AP teachers may want to mark their calendars
ten weeks before College Board exams as a reminder that AP Exam Review is available. MVHS
schools with an annual membership receive AP Exam Review access for all students as part of
their yearly subscription. AP Exam Review is also available for a la carte purchase.
Students can register themselves and work with the tools independently. Your school needs to
1. The registration URL: http://mivhs.apexvs.com/
2. Your school’s AP Exam Review registration code; counselors will see this code on their
welcome page when they login to the MVHS enrollment and account management
Student registration quick guide
1. Go to http://mivhs.apexvs.com/ and click the Login button.
2. Login using your existing ID and password or click “register here” and fill in registration
3. Click “Enroll Now” or “Enroll in a course.”
4. Enter your registration code (get from your counselor): ___________________________.
5. Find your school and select it.
6. Check the box for the AP Exam Review you want to enroll in.