ENNIS BUSINESS FORMS, INC.
UPS GROUND, AIR, HUNDREDWEIGHT AND SONICAIR INCENTIVE PROGRAM
Ennis Business Forms, Inc. (Customer) and United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) have entered into the following
UPS is authorized to provide carrier service described herein. Customer agrees that the terms of this Agreement
include the understanding that the Agreement is based on the distinct needs of the Customer and that UPS will be
the Customer's preferred carrier of choice. Accordingly;
1) This Agreement, which incorporates terms and conditions contained in the Guide to UPS Services and Tariff in
effect at the time of shipping, applies to eligible packages tendered by the Customer at all U.S. 48 states origin
shipping locations as listed on Attachment A (Shipping Locations), to destinations listed in the Guide to UPS
Services. Shipping Locations may be added or deleted from this Agreement only by mutual consent.
2) Customer agrees to provide UPS daily with the shipping record documentation as specified by UPS, including
gross charges for packages shipped. If Customer cannot supply UPS daily with the gross package charges,
charges will be based on a calculation of total volume tendered (less service offerings subject to incentive, e.g.
Hundredweight) multiplied by Customer's average package charge, as determined by UPS.
3) UPS will provide the following services to Customer during the life of this Agreement:
(bullet) Dedicated National Accounts Manager (bullet) Dedicated Customer Service telephone contact
(bullet) Dedicated UPS National Account Executive(s)
(bullet) Business activity reports
4) UPS reserves the right to charge the Customer a minimum of $50.00 per week in addition to any other
charges due to UPS, if the Customer does not tender to UPS a minimum of fifty packages per week. This fee
may not apply provided that the Customer notifies UPS of closings due to vacations and holidays.
5) The discount amounts below are conting