Enterslice has more than 100+ NBFC all types and you can ask our team for the list and Take of an existing NBFC will help you in taking RBI's NOC prior Approval is mandatory for NBFCs for acquisition, shareholding transfer of 26% or more.
GET FREE CONSULTANCY:-
Helpline: +91 9069142028
• Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
is a company
registered under the Companies Act, 1956 /2013 engaged in
the business of
loans and advances, Assets financing ,
investment share, debenture or other marketable securities of a
like nature, leasing, hire-purchase and insurance business
• NBFC provides working capital loan and credit facilities and
in properties. It is useful for trading money market
TAKEOVER		MEANS	:
• A takeover is the purchase of one company (the target)
by another (the acquirer ) . Takeovers can create a
bigger, more competitive, more cost-efficient entities.
PROCEDURE	for	NBFC	Merger
• The First Step towards takeover of NBFC is to sign the MOU with proposed
company, the proposal of NBFC takeover should be approved by the board of
• seek consent of the bank/FI concerned for the proposed takeover/ sale
• Prepare KYC Documents
• Business Plan and Projection
• Seek RBI Approval
• Issue Public notice after RBI Approval
• File an Application to national Company law Tribunal under Section 391-394 of
the Companies Act, 1956 or Section 230-233 of Companies Act, 2013 seeking
order for mergers or amalgamations with other companies or NBFCs
Acquirer of NBFC can first through the documents of target
, once Acquirer confirms the Acquisition of the
said NBFC, MOU to be signed with some token money.
MOU – It is a non – binding agreement between two or more
parties outlining the terms & details of an understanding ,
including each parties requirements & responsibilities .
The business deal ended with a discussion of the
memorandum of understanding as to ensure all the parties
were on the same page.
• Convene Board meeting after giving notice to all the directors to
discuss besides others the following matters.
• To propose resolutions to be passed at the Extraordinary General
Meeting of shareholders
• To fix the date, time and place for convening the Extraordinary
General Meeting of shareholders.