e Nutrition, Inc.
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION
State of Nevada
Office of the
Secretary of State
Carson City, Nevada 89710
Telephone (702) 687-5203
Important: Read instructions on reverse side of before completing this form.
Type or Print (Black Ink Only)
1. Name of Corporation: ZACMAN ENTERPRISES, INC.
2. Resident Agent: (designated resident agent and his STREET ADDRESS in Nevada where process may be
served) Name of Resident Agent: Gateway Enterprises, Inc. Street Address: 3230 E. Flamingo Road, Suite 156,
Las Vegas, 89121
3. Shares: (number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue) Number of shares with par value: 55,000,000
$.001 Number of shares without par value: -0-
4. Governing Board: shall be styled as (check one) XX Directors ____ Trustees The FIRST BOARD OF
DIRECTORS shall consist of ONE (1) members and the names and addresses are as follows:
DAVID N. NEMELKA 899 South Artistic Circle, Springville, Utah 84663
5. Purpose: (optional - see reverse side): The purpose for the corporation shall be:
6. Personal Liability (pursuant to NRS 78.037): Check one XX Accept ____ Decline If you chose accept,
please check one: __ Limiting XX Eliminating This provision eliminates or limits the personal liability of directors,
officers or stockholders from damages for breach of fiduciary duty as a director or officer, but such provision
must not eliminate or limit the liability of a director or officer for: (a) Acts or omissions which involve intentional
misconduct, fraud or knowing violation of law; or (b) The payments of distributions in violation of NRS 78.300.
7. Other Matters: Any other matters to be included in these articles may be noted on separate pages and
incorporated by reference herein as a part of these articles: number of pages attached FIVE (5).
8. Signatures of Incorporators: The names and addresses of each of the incorporators signing the articles:
(signatures must be notarized)
I, Gateway Enterpris