By: Chandan Dutta
Copyright @ 2010
(Me and my beautiful wife)
This ebook is copyright protected. This is only for personal use. You cannot amend, distribute, sell, use
or quote any part or the content of this ebook without the consent of the author or copyright owner.
Introduction to Search Engine optimization
2. Onpage Search Engine Optimization
3. Offpage Search Engine Optimization
4. What is Backlinks? Why You Need It?
5. How to Get All Backlinks Indexed?
6. How to Get Any Website Indexed within 24 hours?
7. How to Get Links from Squidoo without Creating a Single Lens?
8. Backlink Building For a New Website With Complete Case Study
9. The Most Effective Ways To Build Backlinks
10. How To Get an instant PR 7 backlink in 1 minute?
Introduction To Search Engine Optimization
In simple terms Search Engine Optimization means building any webpage search engine friendly. We
have to build in such a way so that search engine can find out webpage easily and display our webpage
in search engine result. Now problem is there are too many websites all over the world. Search Engine
will give our website a good rank if our website meets all requirements to do that. Search Engine
optimization is not a difficult task. But it needs lots of consistent work. Of course it depends on situation.
In this guide I am not going in complete details in Search Engine Optimization. But I thought of giving an
introduction so that it can help beginners.
Types of Search Engine Optimization:
Basically there are two types of Search Engine Optimization – Onpage Search Engine Optimization and
Offpage Search Engine Optimization.
Onpage Search Engine Optimization:
Onpage optimization basically consists of all of the ranking factors that are located on your
webpage. Below are the main ranking factors:
1. Title: This is the title of your webpage. In html it looks as <Title> </Title>. It is very
important to put your main keyword inside title. If you put blank inside title tag y