<p>What are the advantages and disadvantages of various
types of men’s underwear
Underwear is a lot more than just a discretionary purchase. It’s one item of
your daily wardrobe that can make or break your comfort. While a pair
seems comfortable at the beginning of the day; you need it to last until the
end like many items.
Here are some different types of underwear with it’s advantages
and disadvantages :
1. Men’s Brief underwear-
Briefs are men’s underwear of choice as because it is very comfortable. This
underwear style comes in more colors and they have a snug fit that keeps the
manhood steady and in place.
- It provides excellent support of the genitals.
- Also are less prone to bunching or rising than other styles.
- Prevents dangling
- Legs have elastic to keep everything in one place
- They are comparatively tighter and are prone to lower the sperm count
- Can also expose underwear lines
2. Men’s Thongs underwear-
This kind of underwear are gaining popularity all over the world nowadays.
Thongs are the modern version of going commando.
They are also appreciated by the regular wearers.
- More focus on comfort
- Adds sex apparel
- No underwear lines
- Not for those guys who don’t seek minimal coverage all over with a least
support in the front.
3. Men’s Jockstraps-
This is a great style of underwear specifically introduced for the athletes.
This has became very popular and was made for athletic purposes, but are
now available for men’s fashion purposes also.
- Very supportive and protective
- Keeps a strong grip on the pouch
- Can’t be normally worn because of revealing rear
- Can also cause crotch rot
I hope now you are aware of the reasons that what are the advantages and
disadvantages of various types of underwear.
So now it will be more easy to choose the right one for you.Shop now at