Hainan Helpson Bio-pharmaceutical Co., Ltd Long-term Labor Contract
Employer: Hainan Helpson Bio-pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (hereunder called Party A or Company)
Legal Representative/ authorised agent: Zhilin Li Party A's address: Unit 8, D Area, Office Hall, Haikou Bonded
Zone, Haikou Post Code: 570216
Employee: Jian Yang (hereunder called Party B) Sex: Female Age: 45
Education Level: MBA National ID No.: 510103195505240964
In accordance with the "Labor Law of the People's Republic of China", "Regulation on Labor Contract of Hainan
Province" and other relevant laws and regulations, Party A and Party B hereby in compliance with the principles
of equality, voluntary participation and mutual consent, agree to sign this Long-term Labor Contract (hereunder
called Contract) and follow the terms and conditions listed in this Contract.
Article 1 Employment
1. In accordance with the terms of this Contract, Party A hereby employs Party B, and the Party B hereby
accepts employment with Party A.
2. Before the execution of this Contract, Party B has honestly explained and provided his/her present
employment, health conditions, education, work experiences vocational skills and other information requested by
Party A and warrants that the above information is not false and concealed. Party B warrants to Party A that
he/she are not bound by any laws, regulations, contracts or other obligations (including but not limitation to non-
competition obligation) which are effective or restrictive to Party B to execute this Contract.
Article 2 Terms
3. The period of validity of the Contract commences on July 1st, 2005 to June 30th, 2010 for five years. Where
the term expires, Party A shall continue to employ Party B.
Article 3 Job Content
4. According to the Party A's needs of production and operation, Party B agrees to serve as Deputy GM.
5. During the period of this contract, Party A can change Party B's position and responsibilities at any time.
According to Party A's needs of busi