Pastels apparently are the new cool; the makeup industry is going gaga over it too.
Pastels are the new found trend in the industry that every makeup artist wants to
experiment with. It’s not too difficult to understand why these colours have
become everyone’s favourite, pastels give a beautiful cool tone to the makeup look
that makes it stand out.
• Be it fashion industry, makeup industry, cosmetic industry or
photo shoots, pastels have made a mark everywhere. Some
major expensive brands like Kylie cosmetics, Benefit, Huda
beauty, etc. have also launched many of their makeup and
skin care products in pastels. The brands have also realised
that the target customers have gotten bored of the same
glitz and glamour and appreciate chic and simple colours.
• Let’s see how you can carry out a perfect makeup look with
only using pastels, taking a break from glitters:
• EYE SHADOW
• You do not want to miss out on the opportunity of doing eye makeup with pastel
shadows, which is the new big thing in the industry. Pastel shadows can be used
for both simple as well as glamorous looks and will never let you down in carrying
out a fascinating makeup look.
• LIPSTICK& BLUSH
• Nothing works better than a pastel lip colour and blush with a heavy eye makeup
or while creating a chic nude look. There is a different suave altogether in the
look with a beautiful nude pastel lipstick and pink/peach pastel blush.
• NAIL COLORS
• Makeup is not just about glamming up the face but a combination of
everything, from hairstyle to dress to nails. Pastel nails add a different
dimension to a look, especially in case of photo shoots, it comes out
• There is no background like a pastel background to translate your
makeup look as beautifully on reel as it is in real. Pastel backgrounds
give a solid panache to the overall look, thereby, making it extremely
appealing to the eyes.
So, never underestimate the power of pastels as they for sure can take
your creativity to another level.