Castrol Rustilo® 4163
Fingerprint Suppression Corrosion Preventive
Castrol Rustilo 4163 is an oil-dispersed and fingerprint suppression corrosion preventive formulated to give long-term
indoor protection. This product deposits a thin, slightly oily residual film, which is easily cleaned using an alkaline cleaner
or vapor degreaser.
(Use Rustilo 4163 where)
• Operations expose the metal to water-containing machining and grinding coolants, cleaners, and water rinses.
• Parts are manually inspected or packaged
Long-term indoor humidity protection is needed.
• Ease of cleanability is desired.
• This product will provide excellent humidity protection for ferrous and nonferrous parts for up to two years in indoor
• High flash point eliminates need for special fire equipment.
• Excellent resistance to acid atmosphere for ferrous and nonferrous parts, which have been stored in or near acidic
• Handled parts are fully protected from fingerprint corrosion because of specially formulated additives.
Clear brown fluid
@ 60o F (16o C)
0.880 - 0.900
cSt @ 100°F (40°C)
220 - 230°F
(104 - 110°C)
Recommended Applications & Dilutions
For best results, Rustilo 4163 should be applied by dip, flood, or spray method.
Castrol Rustilo 4163
03.10.2005, Version Number 2.0
Rustilo 4163 and the Castrol logo are trademarks of Castrol Limited.
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained in this publication is accurate as of the date of printing. However, such
information may, nevertheless, be affected by changes in the blend formulation occurring subsequent to the date of printing. Material Safety