COMMERCIAL LEASE CONTRACT
THIS LEASE, made this 1st day of June, 2008, by and between Ronald D. Ordway , first party
(hereinafter called “Landlord”), and Video Display Corp. , second party (hereinafter called “Tenant”),
1. PREMISES. The Landlord, for and in consideration of the rents, covenants, agreements, and stipulations
hereinafter mentioned, reserved, and contained, to be paid, kept, and performed by the Tenant, has leased and
rented, and by these presents does lease and rent, unto the said Tenant, and said Tenant hereby agrees to lease
and take upon the terms and conditions which hereinafter appear, the following described property (hereinafter
called the “Premises”), to-wit:
and being known as 4601 Lewis Road, Stone Mountain, GA. 30084
No easement for light or air is included in the premises.
2. TERM. To have and to hold the same for a term of 120 months, beginning on the 1st day of June, 2008,
and ending on the 31st day of May, 2018, at midnight, unless sooner terminated as hereinafter provided.
3. RENTAL. Tenant agrees to pay Landlord, by payments to Landlord at Landlord’s office located at
1868 Tucker Industrial Drive, promptly on the first day of each month in advance, during the term of this Lease, a
monthly rental of $10,000.00, subject to five percent (5%) annual increases in the cost of living as hereinafter
4. UTILITY BILLS. Tenant shall pay all utility bills, including, but no limited to, water, sewer, gas,
electricity, fuel, light, and heat bills, for the Premises, and Tenant shall pay all charges for garbage collection
services or other sanitary services rendered to the Premises or used by Tenant in connection therewith. If Tenant
fails to pay any of said utility bills or charges for garbage collection or other sanitary services, Landlord may pay
the same and such payment may be added to the rental of the Premises next due as additional rental.
5. USE OF PREMISES. The Premises shal