Business Consultant Contract
This agreement dated __________(1)___________, is made By and Between
________(2)____________, whose address is ____________(3)______________,
referred to as "Company", AND ____________(4)_________, whose address is
________(5)__________, referred to as "Consultant."
1. Consultation Services. The company hereby employs the consultant to perform the
following services in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this
agreement: The consultant will consult with the officers and employees of the company
concerning matters relating to the management and organization of the company, their
financial policies, the terms and conditions of employment, and generally any matter
arising out of the business affairs of the company.
2. Terms of Agreement. This agreement will begin __________(6)___________ and will
end _________(7)__________. Either party may cancel this agreement on thirty (30)
days notice to the other party in writing, by certified mail or personal delivery.
3. Time Devoted by Consultant. It is anticipated the consultant will spend approximately
___(8)___ in fulfilling its obligations under this contract. The particular amount of time
may vary from day to day or week to week. However, the consultant shall devote a
minimum of ___(9)___ per month to its duties in accordance with this agreement.
4. Place Where Services Will Be Rendered. The consultant will perform most services in
accordance with this contract at ___________(10)_________. In addition the consultant
will perform services on the telephone and at such other places as designated by the
company to perform these services in accordance with this agreement.
5. Payment to Consultant. The consultant will be paid at the rate of $___(11)_____ per
____(12)____ for work performed in accordance with this agreement. However, the
consultant will be paid at least $___(13)___ per month regardless of the amount of time
spent in accordance with this agreement. The consultant will submit an itemized
statement setting forth the