Everyone wants a smooth and error-free website. Website owners use Google Search Console to detect any errors and how to fix them. Most of these errors are due to the formatting of the Schema data. Google finds it difficult to read this information.
This article will discuss how to Fix Schema Validation Error:
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard
2. Keep your mouse on “appearance” in the left sidebar << Select “theme editor”
3. Go to the “theme files box on the right << Select “functions.php”
4. Go to the bottom of the text box
5. Paste the code concerning schema markup type (For example, Organization, Local Business, Product or Services, etc.)
If the schema markup is done right, you will get a better Click Through Rate, and results appear correctly on SERP, so make sure the codes are correct since search engines use Schema to understand the content of your website.