The findings reviewed by GME stated that the Agricultural Disinfectants Market will expand with a CAGR value of 4.9 percent from 2021 to 2026. The continuously rising population accelerates the need for high agricultural productivity, hence driving the agricultural disinfectants market’s growth globally. The emergence of new techniques for vegetable production in vertical farming & greenhouses and the prohibition on the use of antibiotics in animal feed stimulates the global agricultural disinfectants market.
Browse 151 Market Data Tables and 119 Figures spread through 189 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Agricultural Disinfectants Market - Forecast to 2026”.
By Type (Hypochlorites & Halogens, Quaternary Ammonium Compounds & Phenols, Oxidizing Agents & Aldehydes, Others [Alcohols and Acids]), By Application (Surface, Aerial, and Water Sanitizing), By End-Use (Livestock Farms and Agricultural Farms), By Form (Liquid, Powder, and Others [Granular & Gel Forms]), By Region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa); End-User Landscape, Company Market Share Analysis, and Competitor Analysis
Key Market Insights
· Companies' and governments' growing initiatives to spread awareness among growers and farmers on the instructions for optimum agricultural disinfectants will give momentum to the market's overall growth.
· The quaternary ammonium compounds & phenols segment is likely topredominate in the type segment because theyare readily accessible and are inexpensive.
· The water sanitizing segment is presumed to lead in the application segment because the susceptibility of crops being attacked by pathogens is negligible in protected cultivation.
· The livestock farms segment is foreseen to dominate the end-use segment because it deploys farm biosecurity.
· Since the liquid form is readily soluble and easily available, they will be leading in this market.
· North America is presumed to dominate since the preference for sustainable crops is augmenting.
· Nufarm Limited, Quat-Chem Ltd., Stepan Company, The DOW Chemical Company, Thymox Technology, Zoetis, The Chemours Company, Entaco NV, Fink TEC GmbH, Neogen Corporation, are some of the major market players.
Browse the Report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-agricultural-disinfectants-market-3158
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Hypochlorites & Halogens
· Quaternary Ammonium Compounds & Phenols
· Oxidizing Agents & Aldehydes
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Water Sanitizing
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Livestock Farms
· Agricultural Farms
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
· Gel Forms
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2021-2026)
Rest of Europe
Rest of APAC
Central & South America
Rest of CSA
Middle East & Africa
Rest of MEA
Contact: Tracy Simon
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: +16026667238
Check our Latest Blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
Next-Gen Expertise About Us
Category Chemicals &
Global Agricultural Disinfectants Market Insights
An essential component used for livestock and crop protection is agricultural disinfectants. They are
implemented to boost animal as well as plant health. The continuously rising population accelerates
the need for high agricultural productivity, hence driving the agricultural disinfectants market’s growth
globally. Furthermore, the deterioration of water quality, the incidence of water shortages, and
environmental constraints further boost agricultural disinfectants' demand to increase farm
The demand for meat products is on the rise, thus surging the growth in the agricultural disinfectants'
market due to the increasing pressure on livestock farmers for good animal health. Additionally, in
animal feed, the ban on antibiotics is backing up the market’s growth. Appropriate disinfection is
essential for the optimal protection of crops and livestock to sterilize undesirable and harmful
microorganisms. They are used in drinking water, on surfaces, and in yards to prevent dangerous
diseases. Thus, routine cleanliness and the frequent removal of manure result in the livestock
population’s better health.
The emergence of new techniques for vegetable production in vertical farming & greenhouses and the
prohibition on the use of antibiotics in animal feed stimulates the global agricultural disinfectants
market. This has further led to a significant demand for disinfectants in crops to achieve efficient food
yield and optimum production.
Furthermore, reducing operating expenditures, increasing stress on enhancing performance, and
maintaining regulatory standards impact the global agricultural disinfectant market. However,
companies and governments' rise in the number of initiatives to spread awareness among growers and
farmers on the instructions for optimum agricultural disinfectants will give momentu