SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
DISTRIBUTION REPORT PURSUANT TO SECTION 13 OR 15(d) OF
THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934
A. Rule as to Use of Form 10-D.
(1) This Form shall be used for distribution reports by asset-backed issuers pursuant to Rule 13a-17 or Rule 15d-17 (17
CFR 240.13a-17 or 17 CFR 240.15d-17) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Act”). Such a report is required to
be filed even though the sponsor or depositor also files reports pursuant to Section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Act (15 U.S.C.
78m(a) or 78o(d)) with respect to classes of securities other than the asset-backed securities. See Rule 3b-19 (17 CFR
240.3b-19). Terms used in this Form have the same meaning as in Item 1101 of Regulation AB (17 CFR 229.1101).
(2) Reports on this Form shall be filed within 15 days after each required distribution date on the asset-backed securities,
as specified in the governing documents for such securities.
B. Application of General Rules and Regulations.
(1) The General Rules and Regulations under the Act contain certain general requirements which are applicable to
reports on any form under the Act. These general requirements should be carefully read and observed in the preparation
and filing of reports on this Form, except that any provision in this Form or in these instructions is controlling.
(2) Particular attention is directed to Regulation 12B (17 CFR 240.12b-1 et seq.), which contains general requirements
regarding filing reports under the Act. The definitions contained in Rule 12b-2 should be especially noted. See also
Regulations 13A (17 CFR 240.13a-1 et seq.) and 15D (17 CFR 240.15d-1 et seq.).
C. Preparation of Report.
(1) This Form is not to be used as a blank form to be filled in, but only as a guide in preparing the report in accordance
with Rules 12b-11 (17 CFR 240.12b-11), 12b-12 (17 CFR 240.12b-12) and 12b-13 (17 CFR 240.12b-13). The Commis-
sion does not furnish blank copies of this Form to be