RATED CAPACITY : 2000~3000kg
Part No. 8034924
Manual No. SM688
This shop manual has been prepared as an aid to improve quality of repairs by giving the
serviceman an accurate understanding of the product and by illustrating the correct way to
perform repairs and make judgements. Make sure you understand the contents of this manual
and use it to the full effect at every opportunity.
This shop manual mainly contains the technical information necessary for operations performed
in a service workshop.
For ease of understanding, the manual is divided into sections for each main system of the
machine, and the sections are further divided into groups.
HOW TO READ THIS MANUAL
CHAPTER AND SECTION
This manual is issued as a guide to carrying out repair and maintenance. To easily understand
this manual it is divided as follows :
Example) 10 – 01
Section number (01 : Structure and function)
Chapter number (10 : Engine)
• Improper operation and maintenance of this machine could result in serious injury or death.
• Read the Operation and Maintenance Manual carefully BEFORE operating the machine.
• Always keep the Operation and Maintenance Manual and Parts catalogue near the work
• Obey precautions concerning flammable liquids, hazardous fluids, oils, lubricants and
• To prevent injury to workers, this symbol
is used to mark safety precautions in this
manual. The precautions accompanying this symbol should always be followed carefully.
• The specifications contained in this shop manual are subject to change at any time and
without any advance notice. Contact your SAMSUNG distributor for the latest information.
Page numbering is started from each section. Therefore, revised pages can be easily inserted.
Also, additional pages and revision number can be indicated.
Ex) 15 – 1 ③
Additional page from page 15