New York, NY - USA - http://www.linkedin.com/in/globalEricKennedy
+ Ten (10) years of experience - (IT | ICT) (SUPPORT | CONSULTANCY)
+6 years of experience - SYSTEMS (ANALYSIS | ANALYST) & SUPPORT
+2 years of experience - CLIENT (SERVICES | SUPPORT) / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
+1 year of experience - (DATA | OPERATIONS) (ANALYSIS | ANALYST)
1 year of experience - SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills—verbal, written, and electronic—with all levels of
management and personnel.
• Strong troubleshooting & problem-solving skills with ability to analyze the components of a problem and
provide suggestions for resolution.
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts.
• Responsible, quality-minded, self-motivated and organized.
• Ability to work independently to meet identified deadlines.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, time management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proven ability to interact professionally with internal groups and external clients.
• Ability to multi-task, to think critically, and to manage and prioritize multiple requests.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability and willingness to quickly learn and apply new technology and business knowledge as required
for the job using documentation and other available resources.
• Experience working in donor-funded environments in Sub-Saharan Africa developing countries—i.e.
Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Intermediate knowledge of troubleshooting TCP/IP networking, messaging and directory issues involving
multiple systems and networks.
• Advanced proficiency in the installation and use of Windows XP/NT/2000/98/95 computer systems.
Intermediate knowledge of usage & support of Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook.