ccna discovery 1 chapter 9 v4.0
1) What should a network administrator do first after receiving a call from a user
who cannot access the company web server?
Reboot the web server.
Replace the NIC of the computer.
Ask the user to log off and log on again.
* Ask the user what URL has been typed and what error message displays.
2) A customer called the cable company to report that the Internet connection is
unstable. After trying several configuration changes, the technician decided to send
the customer a new cable modem to try. What troubleshooting technique does this
3) Only one workstation on a particular network cannot reach the Internet. What is
the first troubleshooting step if the divide-and-conquer method is being used?
Check the NIC, and then check the cabling.
* Check the workstation TCP/IP configuration.
Test all cables, and then test layer by layer up the OSI model.
Attempt to Telnet, and then test layer by layer down the OSI model.
ccna discovery, ccna discovery exam, ccna discovery
course, ccna discovery answers, ccna discovery lab, ccna
discovery v4.0, ccna discovery 1, ccna discovery 2, ccna
discovery 3, ccna discovery 4, ccna discovery curriculum,
ccna discovery chapter 5, ccna discovery chapter 6, ccna
discovery 4.1, ccna discovery chapter, ccna discovery v4