PETROLEUM HELICOPTERS, INC.
SUPPLEMENTAL EXECUTIVE RETIREMENT PLAN
Compensation Committee (the "Committee") of the Board of Directors of PHI (the "Board") with retirement,
disability and death benefits to supplement existing retirement benefits which may or may not have been reduced
by Internal Revenue Service (the "IRS") regulations and other applicable rules and regulations.
2. Effective Date and Term of Plan. The plan shall be effective as of September 1, 1994 and shall remain in effect
until terminated by the Board.
3. Plan Administration. The Plan shall be administered by the Committee. The Committee shall have full and final
authority to interpret the Plan, adopt, amend and rescind rules and regulations relating to the Plan, and make all
other determinations and take all other actions necessary and advisable for the administration of the Plan.
4. Participation. The Board will determine which employees of PHI and its subsidiaries will be Participants in the
Plan. Participants will be required to sign a non- competition agreement with PHI in consideration for benefits
under this Plan.
6. Plan Benefits. The Plan provides for Participants to receive benefits based on one-third (1/3) of the
Participants annual salary at the time of adoption, payable as provided below
7. Plan Funding. PHI reserves the right to either fund the obligations undertaken by this Plan or refrain from
funding the same and to determine the extent, nature and method of funding. Should PHI elect to fund the plan
through the purchases of life insurance, mutual funds, disability policies, or annuities, PHI reserves the right in its
sole discretion to terminate such funding at any time, in whole or in part.
8. Distribution of Benefits
8.1 Distribution Upon Retirement At Age 65.
a. A Participant will receive annual Benefits upon retirement from active service from PHI at age 65 or later and
those Benefits will continue for 15 years from and after his or her retirement. Benefits will be paid in