Asset Station Purchase Agreement
Party A: He Ze An Tai Plasma Collection Co., Ltd (He Ze Plasma Company)
Party B: Yun Cheng County Plasma Collection Station
According to Ministry of Health and the 9 other ministries and commissions jointly issued notice (Wei Yi Fa (2006) No. 118)
regarding <Measure on the Transformation of Plasma Collection Station (Lu Wei Yi Zi (206) No.68)>, and the approval
document issued by Shandong Health Department regarding <Agreement on Shandong Missile Biological Co Ltd to acquire
plasma collection station in Shandong Province>, both parties has mutually agreed to enter into a plasma station assets transfer
contract for the benefit of the Provincial development on plasma products and health industry, for the stability of personnel and
for the long term development of plasma collection station.
1. Party B agrees to transfer the whole asset of plasma station to Party A at one time. The transfer price will be RMB
3,783,300.00 based on the valuation report carried out by He Ze Zhong Heng Certified Public Accountants Ltd.
2. Party A agrees to remit the amount to the account designated by Party B within 15 days of signing this Agreement.
3. Party A shall use the transferred assets for operation of plasma collection business. In order for Party A to operate the
plasma collection business, Party B shall execute the assets transfer procedure within 15 days after receiving transfer
proceed from Party A. Party B shall assist Party A to transfer or obtain necessary license under the name of Party A.
4. Party B agrees to lease the land to Party A at the negotiated price.
5. Party A agrees to retain all Party B’s management and workers, and guarantee no adverse adjustment on the wages and
benefit. With further development of Plasma Company, Party A agreed to implement corporate governance and shall
comply with relevant labor law to sign employment contract and responsible for social insurance.
6. Party A shall