Note Modification Agreement and Allonge
(Promissory Note – Revolving Line of Credit)
This Note Modification Agreement and Allonge (the “Modification”) is made and entered into between
inContact, Inc. (“Borrower”) and Zions First National Bank (“Lender”).
1. Borrower has executed a Promissory Note (Revolving Line of Credit) dated July 16, 2009, in favor of
Lender in the original principal amount of eight million five hundred thousand dollars ($8,500,000.00) (the
2. Borrower and Lender desire to modify the Note as provided herein.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged,
Borrower and Lender hereby agree and amend and modify the Note as follows:
1. Definitions . Except as otherwise provided herein, terms defined in the Loan Agreement shall have the
same meaning when used herein. Terms defined in the singular shall have the same meaning when used in the
plural and vice versa. As used herein, the term:
“Loan Agreement” means that certain Loan Agreement dated July 16, 2009, as amended by that certain
Amendment to Loan Agreement dated February 22, 2010, and as further amended by that certain Second
Amendment to Loan Agreement of approximately even date herewith, by and between Lender and Borrower,
together with any exhibits, amendments, addenda, and modifications.
2. Attachment to Note . An original of this Modification shall be attached to the original Note as an allonge
to the Note and made a part of the Note, provided, however, that failure to attach an original of this
Modification as an allonge to the Note shall not impact the effectiveness of this Modification and this
Modification shall nonetheless be valid, binding and enforceable.
3. Modification of Note . The Note is hereby modified as follows:
a. The Maturity Date of the Loan is extended to July 1, 2012.
4. Note Remains in Full Force and Effect . Except as expressly modified by this Modification, the Note and
all Loan Documents remain in full force and effect