(52) 55-56-25-4900 Ext. 3351
• Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en America Latina (IDEAL) is a
controlling company oriented to the feasibility analysis, structuring,
implementing and developing human and physical capital projects in
Mexico and the rest of Latin America.
• As of September, 2005 IDEAL’s corporate structure considers mainly 6
subsidiaries, 4 of which are toll roads concessions, and 1 operates an
electronic toll system (ETS).
• As of September 2005 IDEAL posted profits of $454.5 MM Ps for the first four
months of operations since created on June 1st 2005.
• Under US GAAP net income reached $50.3 MM USD.
• Under Mexican accounting principles and under USGAAP, Stockholders’
Equity stood at $9,407.9 MM Ps and $871.9 MM USD at the end of
September 2005, respectively.
• Chamapa-La Venta’s Daily Average Traffic (DAT) reached 22,008 vehicles
in 2005 that favorable compares with the 20,025 DAT obtained in 2004
• On September 2005 IDEAL acquired the concession to operate ATM
(Autopista Tijuana-Tecate) a 30 km. toll road located in the north of the
Mexico City, October 26, 2005.- Impulsora del Desarrollo y el Empleo en
America Latina, S.A. de C.V. reports today results for the 3rd quarter ended
September 30, 2005.
Fax: (52) 55-56-25-4965
- All figures included in this report are expressed on September 2005 constant pesos and are not audited.
Figures expressed under US GAAP are unaudited
(52) 55-56-25-4900 Ext.3354
In order to face the challenge of developing infrastructure efficiently in Mexico and the
rest of Latin America, IDEAL management team combines wide experience in
infrastructure projects with innovative ideas.
IDEAL is not a construction company, for every project the most convenient
construction companies will be subcontracted, thus the risk of construction will be taken