Through friendly consultation, the Buyer and the Seller reached agreement on the following stipulations:
1. Name, Type, Quantity and Amount of the Product
2. Quality Requirements and Technology Standards: Solar grade Mono-crystalline silicon wafer, purity>6N, type P/boron,
tendency (100)+/-3 degree, working life ³ 8 µs, resistivity 0.5-5 ohm.cm, Size 125*125 mm (±0.5 mm), thickness 240 µm (±30 µm),
carbon content £ 5*10 16 atm/cm 3 , oxygen content 1.0*10 17 atm/cm 3 , character no faultage, incline 0.5-2.5 cm, TTV £ 50µm,
surface clean, no stains, no cleft, nick and cracks on appearance.
3. Time, Place, and Term of Delivery: the time of delivery is 18 th April, 2006. The Buyer shall be responsible for collecting goods
at the Seller’s warehouse after the Seller receives the contract price.
4. Shipment, Destination and Fees: Deliver all the products to the Buyer’s factory by automobiles. The Buyer shall be
responsible for the freight.
5. Criterion of Packaging, Supply and Callback of Packing Materials: The packaging shall meet the requirement of transportation.
6. Criterion and Inspection and Acceptance Method: according to the technology requirements stipulated herein.
7. Transfer of the Object: the ownership of the products shall be transferred to the Buyer on the date of delivery.
8. Default Liabilities:
8.1 The Party who fails to perform in accordance with the Contract shall pay default penalty to the other Party at 5% of the
8.2 During the inspection period (within ten days after receipt of the products), if the type, specifications and quality of the
products delivered by the Seller do not comply with the stipulations of the Contract, the Seller shall be responsible for
replacement according to the specific condition of the products and bear all the actual expenses caused by the repair or
8.3 If the Seller delays the delivery not due to the Buyer’s fault, and fails to cure it within one