BUILDING RENTAL APPLICATION
DANBURY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
49 Osborne Street
Danbury, CT 06810-6211
Fax: (203) 790-2894 ATTN: Rental Office
This application must be filed a minimum of ten (10) working days but not more than two months prior to the
date of the event. The completed form will be reviewed and upon determination of request a signed Agreement
Form will be mailed to the applicant.
Date of application:
Tax Exempt No.:
Name and Address of Organization:
Name of Adult Supervisor of Activity (must be over 21):
Phone Number of Supervisor: Home:
Date(s) when facility is required:
Hours of use: FROM: __________AM/PM TO: __________AM/PM Estimated Attendance:
Nature of Activity:
Are you requesting a donation or charging admission: __________________ Amount:
Purpose for which proceeds will be used:
Is this event open to the General Public? _______________ Is this event for children/adults?
Special request for set-up, equipment, etc.:
1. Fees are based upon the Scales set forth in the Rules & Regulations for Use of School Buildings.
2. A Fuel/Utility surcharge will be in effect after 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and all day on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Arrangements for Light & Sound Technician for DHS Auditorium must be made through the Rental Office.
If attendance is 200 or more, the Fire Marshall (19 New Street, 796-1541) AND the Danbury Police Department
must be contacted 2 weeks prior to event.
If Cafeteria/Kitchen is used School Lunch Office must be contacted 2 weeks prior to event at 49 Osborne St., 797-
4746 or 4747.
6. Building Department, Electrical Inspector must be contacted 2 weeks prior to event at 155 Deer Hill Ave. 797-4583
when wiring lights or sound systems into the facility being rented.
7. All fees must be paid 48 HOURS in advance or building will not be made available.