EMPLOYMENT STOCK OPTION PLAN
THOROUGHBRED INTERESTS, INC.
PERFORMANCE STOCK OPTION PLAN
A. Purpose and Scope.
The purposes of this Plan are to compensate executives, key management personnel, employees and consultants
who either have previously contributed to the continuity and growth of the Company or who are contributing
currently to the continuity and growth of the Company and to encourage stock ownership by executives, key
management, employees and consultants of Thoroughbred Interests, Inc. so as to provide an incentive for such
employees and consultants to expand and improve the profits and prosperity of the Company, and to assist the
Company in attracting and retaining executives, key management personnel, employees and consultants through
the grant of Options to purchase shares of the Company's Common Stock.
Unless otherwise required by the context:
1. "Board" shall mean the Board of Directors of the Company.
2. "Committee" shall mean the Stock Option Plan Committee, if and when such is appointed by the Board, but
which may also consist of the Board acting as a whole in lieu of such appointment.
3. "Company" shall mean Thoroughbred Interests, Inc., a Nevada corporation.
4. "Code" shall mean the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.
5. "Option" shall mean a right to purchase the Common Stock of the Company granted pursuant to this Plan.
6. "Option Price" shall mean the purchase price for Stock under an Option (Exercise Price), as determined in
Section F below.
7. "Participant" shall mean an employee or consultant of the Company to whom an Option is granted under this
8. "Performance Criteria" shall mean the specific criteria established by the Board relating to the specific
Participant and his duties and authorities.
9. "Plan" shall mean this Thoroughbred Interests, Inc..
Performance Stock Option Plan.
10. "Stock" shall mean the Common Stock of the Company, $.001 par value.
C. Stock to be Optioned.
Subject to the prov