CDISCLAIMER: This information is provided "as is". The author, publishers and
marketers of this information disclaim any loss or liability, either directly or indirectly
as a consequence of applying the information presented herein, or in regard
to the use and application of said information. No guarantee is given,
either expressed or implied, in regard to the merchantability, accuracy,
or acceptability of the information.
eMail Marketing and YOU!
Table of Contents
In the Beginning
Right for Your Business?
eMail Marketing Strategies
Avoid eMail Marketing Mistakes
eMail Marketing and Spam
Reaching Your Target
About Your Newsletter
All About Content
Is it Working?
Selecting a Provider
Tracking Your Campaign
Pleasing the ISP
How to Apply Results
In the Beginning
There is a wide variety of direct marketing methods you can explore in looking
for ways to get the word out about your business and eventually get people to
like your products or services.
One of the not-so-saturated ways of doing direct marketing is one that's called
email marketing. Email marketing is the use of email or electronic mail to
communicate with previous, current, even potential customers.
There are many reasons why companies prefer email marketing over other
types of marketing or use it in adjunct with other types of marketing. Such
- It is a low cost way distributing information to a targeted group of potential
- It is an active method of doing marketing as opposed to a website that only
waits for its customers to visit.
- It's a relatively environment-friendly way of marketing because it doesn't
involve the use of paper.
- It's quite easy to implement. Following these tips will almost ensure that
everything goes well in your email marketing campaign.
1. Get an effective list. This can be done in different ways - renting a list,
building your own list or hiring someone else to build your list.
2. Create compelling content to inform and co