Easiest way to pass IT exams
Exam1pass Help You Pass Any IT Exam
1. The Solution edition for Data Warehousing includes which of the following
A. Foundational z/OS and DB2 for z/OS software to deploy a warehousing database on
B.DB2 for Linux on System z with Partitioning feature
C.Information Management software and OPTIM Data Privacy Solution
D.A pre-defined hardware configuration of 2 general processors and 2 zIIPs with 16
GByte of memory for LPAR definitionWArialZ
2. When discussing the flexibility of System z family of servers with a prospective
customer, which of the following is a key aspect?
A.Binary compatibility between servers
B.Hot pluggable processor and memory boards
C.Consistent CoD features with entire family
D.Ability to interchange features between systems WArialZ
3. A prospective manufacturing customer with an existing complex environment is
requesting a proposal for a TSM data management solution. What should be the first
step taken to validate the customer's project?
A.Perform a TSM benchmark
C.Contact the IBM Software Sales Professional
D.Survey customer's current environmentWArialZ
4. A customer has a defined policy of deploying new applications on distributed
platforms. The customer feels these platforms are "good enough" and less costly than
their mainframe. A new, WebSphere-based, mission-critical core application is under
development and the customer has asked for price quotes on the infrastructure for
Which of the following meets these needs?
A.System z Solution Edition for WebSphere
B.System z Solution Edition for DB2 and System z Solution Edition for WebSphere
C.System z Solution Edition for Cloud Computing and System z Solution Edition for
D.System z Solution Edition for DB2 and POWER6 servers for the application
5. What determines whether a special bid is eligible for Solution Edition pricing?
A.The bid includes incremental n