CHROME® Specialty Car Insurance Announces iPhone App For Car Buffs,
Features Price Guide For Classic Cars, Car Show Directory, Photos, Travelogue
Classic-car enthusiasts can download the CHROME® iPhone app to access: an auto price guide
with information on more than 40,000 models of vehicles (published by F+W Media), a road-trip
journal, images of specialty and classic cars featured in the ANPAC® CHROME calendar, a car
show directory, and other features.
Springfield, MO (PRWEB) October 29, 2009 -- iPhone users can now download the CHROME® iPhone app, the
first app to include a price guide for classic and antique automobiles.
Instead of carrying a Blue Book, Black Book, or relying on limited online information, iPhone users who
download the new CHROME app can have at their fingertips:
* Price guide data for more than 40,000 models of vehicles provided by Old Cars Price Guide, published by F+W
Media. Car values are available for models originally manufactured from the early 1900's to late-model classics
from the 1990's, and are based on six levels of current condition.
* A road-trip journal, which allows users to log each stop using GPS technology as they travel, adding notes and
* Car show information searchable by name and location, mapping the nearest car shows to the user's current
location. Users can get directions or tell a friend about an event by e-mailing the information directly from the
* Images of classic and specialty automobiles sighted at events across the country, as documented by CHROME
representatives attending various car shows and events. These images are searchable by make, model, and other
* Slide show images of show-quality hot rods and classic cars owned by CHROME clients and featured in the
2009 and 2010 CHROME calendars.
CHROME specialty car insurance, from American National Property And Casualty Companies (ANPAC®), is
offering the app for $1.99 per download, available at the Apple App Store.
The app will be unveiled to the auto industry in