SUBCONTRACT AGREEMENT BETWEEN SUPERCONDUCTIVE COMPONENTS, INC.
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH FOUNDATION
The following describes the terms and conditions under which The Ohio State University Research Foundation
whose address is 1960 Kenny Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210-1063; hereinafter referred to as
"SUBCONTRACTOR", acting on behalf of the College of Engineering, agrees to conduct studies as described
below under subcontract to Superconductive Components, Inc., whose address is 1145 Chesapeake Ave.,
Columbus, Ohio 43212, hereinafter referred to as COMPANY.
1. WORKSCOPE SUBCONTRACTOR agrees to conduct research and development services. The scope of
work described in the SUBCONTACTOR's proposal 66443-55-00 and attached hereto as Attachment A, shall
be completed. The work will be conducted to partly satisfy COMPANY's, Small Business Technology Transfer
contract with the National Science Foundation, entitled "NOx Sensor for Internal Combustion Engines", Dr.
Prabir Dutta will act as the SUBCONTRACTOR's Principal Investigator and direct the technical activity of the
2. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE This agreement is effective on April 1, 2000 and end March 31, 2001 unless
3. PRICE SUBCONTRACTOR agrees to perform the workscope on a Firm-Fixed Price basis, in the amount
of $20,000. Any additional charges for services not provided for in the workscope must be approved in writing
4. REPORTING SUBCONTRACTOR will provide a technical progress report on or about November 15,
2000 and a final technical report on or before April 30, 2001.
6. BILLING AND PAYMENT COMPANY will pay according to the following payment schedule:
SUBCONTRACTOR will provide invoices in accordance with the above payment schedule Payments will be
made by COMPANY within thirty (30) days of invoices, SUBCONTRACTOR hereby acknowledges receipt of
$12,000, representing the first three (3) payments under this Agreement.
6. STANDARD OF PERFORMANCE SUBCONTRACTOR will perf