8750 – 53 Ave NW, Edmonton AB, T6E 5G2
TEL: 780.468.4064 FAX: 780.469.1899
TOLL FREE: 800.661.2792
360, 800 – 6 Ave SW, Calgary AB, T2P 3G3
TEL: 403.265.4401 FAX: 403.269.5540
TOLL FREE: 800.661.1343
For MSDS see www.di-corp.com
DRILLING DETERGENT P
Drilling Detergent P is an anionic, solid, surface wetting agent (surfactant).
White granular beads
>75% @ (1.0 kg/m3)
Drilling Detergent P can be added directly to the mud system. Normally used in concentrations
of 0.75-1.5 kg/m3.
Drilling Detergent P is added to water based mud systems to reduce surface tension in order to
gain the following advantages:
1. Promotes solids settling and reduces pump pressure.
2. Improved sampling through cleaner samples and more distinct cuttings.
3. Increased penetration rates.
4. Reduced hole friction and torque.
5. Reduced bit balling, mud rings and cake build-up on drill strings.
6. Reduced wear on surface mud system expendables.
7. Increased bit life.
MIXING AND HANDLING
Drilling Detergent P can be irritating to the skin and eyes. Inhalation may cause nausea,
vomiting and dizziness. In case of skin contact wash with water. In case of eye contact flush
with water for fifteen minutes and seek medical attention. It is advisable to use a dust mask
and eye protection while mixing all powdered products.
WHMIS: Controlled (see MSDS) TDG: Not regulated
PACKAGING: 50 lb pail