Distributed exclusively by Alliance Group, LC.
Alliance Marketing Group LC,
is an independent
Western Reserve Life
Assurance Co. of Ohio
TERM LIFE INSURANCE OFFERED BY:
Are you prepared?
Sometimes we are surprised by what happens in life. One of the most important
assets we have is our health and our ability to earn a living. If that ability is taken
away, what would happen to us?
It is important to protect our family. One way to do this is through life insurance
with living benefits. Most people think life insurance just pays out at death.
However, that is not how our plans work. Our life insurance has “living benefits”
- meaning you do not have to die to use them! It protects you for Terminal, Critical
and Chronic illness as well as death!
1. “Cancer Facts and the War on Cancer”. LIMRA. 2007.
2. American Heart Association. “Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics.” 2009.
3. American Heart Association. “Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics.” 2007.
4. American Heart Association. Heart and Stroke Statistical Update, 2009.
5. Retirement Doomsday. http://www.forbes.com/2005/05/04cx_da_0504topnews.html.2005.
6.Trends in Life Insurance Ownership. LIMRA, 2005.
7. Average Retirement Savings. http://www.zero2rich.com/average-retirement-savings.html.2006.
8. Retirement Doomsday. http://www.forbes.com/2005/05/04cx_da_0504topnews.html.2005.
W hat can happen to us?
We may become Terminally, Chronically or Critically Ill
• Men have a one in two risk of developing cancer during their lifetime
and women have a one in three risk!1
• Every 40 seconds someone in the United States has a stroke.2
• Every 26 seconds, someone suffers a heart attack.3
• At age 40, the lifetime risk of developing heart failure is one in five.4
We may die too soon
• Almost 75% of Americans agree that life insurance is the best way to
protect survivors against the fin