Albany NY DJ; How to Pick the Perfect DJ for your wedding or party.
As a long time Albany NY DJ I believe I'm uniquely qualified to help you hire the perfect DJ for your next
Here are the most important points in hiring a great DJ for a wedding or party:
1) How long has your Albany NY DJ been in business? Experience is the key ingredient you are paying
for -- otherwise you could just get your Uncle Charlie to play your iPod through a set of speakers. Your
DJ should have a track record of successful business operation over a period of years -- not months or
2) Can your DJ offer references from satisfied clients who have hired an him?
3) Is your Albany NY DJ a member of the National Association of Mobile Entertainers or other trade
association ensuring he or she is competent, reliable and honest?
4) Does your DJ carry adequate liability insurance? Is your Albany NY DJ able to supply a Certificate of
Insurance guaranteeing that you and your guests are adequately protected in the event of an accident
or other unfortunate event?
5) Does your DJ use CD's, which offer the highest quality sound -- or does your Albany NY DJ use
compressed MP3's which, although convenient to carry, result in poorer quality music?
6) Does your DJ show up in person or are you choosing a company who sells you on hiring them without
guaranteeing you'll get the Albany NY DJ you want? Remember, employees can quit or get fired -- hiring
a DJ in business for him or herself will insure you get what you paid for.
7) Can your DJ provide other services besides music? Can your Albany NY DJ sing or play a musical
instrument to entertain during cocktails or dinner? Can he or she provide complete entertainment
services such as a strolling magician or magic show, ventriloquism comedy show, live classical guitar,
karaoke, dance floor lighting and perhaps even professional photographic services?
8) How do you feel about your DJ? Your wedding or special event is too important to use someone you
don't feel comfortable wit