Nutech 2104 Canister Cleaning System
The cleanliness of the canister is very critical to the overall accuracy of the detection of VOCs in the
EPA Methods TO-14A and TO-15 require sampling devices be clean down to sub-ppbv level. The
newly release EPA TO-15A dictates a much more strict requirement on the cleanliness of the canister
than TO-15 published in 1999: from 0.2 ppbv at 30 psig to ≤0.020 ppbv (≤20 pptv) at 0 psig. The 2104
canister cleaning system is suitable for meeting these requirements. It is able to clean SUMMA
canisters of various sizes (1/3/6/15L) as well as Tedlar bags.
Features of 2104 Canister Cleaning System
1. Dual pumps (Turbo Pump and Diaphragm Pump) are custom designed, with the final vacuum
pressure reaching less than 10mTorr.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at: Summa Canister,
Tedlar Bag, VOC Analyzer, Lab VOC Testing, VOC Analysis.
For more details, please visit us at: https://www.nutechinst.com/
2. The 2104 is capable of automatic humidification, leak checking, and easy operation.
3. The 2104 uses dedicated software, capable of multiple rounds of cleaning as well as customized
final vacuum or pressure. This automation will allow chemists to focus on other lab work, improving
Nutech 2203 Precision Static Dilutor
Nutech 2203 precision static dilutor is suitable for diluting high concentration gas standards into low
concentration working gas standards, making the process automated and reproducible. It is widely
used in laboratory standard gas configuration.
The 2203 is also suitable for diluting high concentration gas samples to fall within the calibration
range of the analytical instrument.
Nutech 2203 Precision Static Dilutor Features
1. Using a multi-stage dilution process, the Nutech 2203 can reach a maximum dilution factor of
10,000 X, allowing for percent-level analysis on trace-level instruments.
2. The 2203 uses a high precision flow control system and pressure sensor for di