This Amendment No. 4 ("the Amendment") to the Purchase Agreement (the "Agreement") dated January 25,
2000 by and among Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., a corporation organized under the laws of the
State of Delaware, U.S.A., and having its principal place of business at 1745 Technology Drive, San Jose,
California 95110 ("Brocade-US"), and Brocade Communications Switzerland SarL., a corporation organized
under the laws of Geneva, and having its principal place of business at 29-31 Route de l'Aeroport, Case Postale
105 CH-1215 Geneva 15, Switzerland ("Brocade-Switzerland"), (collectively "SUPPLIER") and EMC
Corporation, ("EMC"), a Massachusetts corporation, is made this 29 day of October 2003 by and between
SUPPLIER and EMC and commences on the date accepted and executed by SUPPLIER ("Effective Date").
WHEREAS, the parties wish to amend the Agreement to [*], replace Exhibit A (Product and Repair Pricing
EMC Approved Logistics Partners) to [*].
NOW THEREFORE, IN CONSIDERATION OF THE ABOVE AND THE OTHER RESPECTIVE
PROMISES OF THE PARTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, THE PARTIES HERETO AGREE AS
1) In addition, Exhibit A is replaced in its entirety with the attached Exhibit A to incorporate [*].
2) Term. Pursuant to Section [*] of the Agreement, the parties agree to [*]. To date, the contract has been in full
force without interruption from the original date of signing (January 25, 2000), and furthermore, it is the intent of
the parties to [*]
3) Supplier Address. Section 24.10 is hereby modified to replace the Supplier Address with the following: 1745
Technology Drive, San Jose, CA 95110.
4) No Other Changes. All Other terms and conditions of the Agreement shall remain unchanged.
5) Counterparts. This Amendment may be executed in two or more counterparts, all of which, taken together,
shall be regarded as one and the same instrument.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Amendment No. 4 to OEM Purchase and