Trademark License Agreement
Licensor (Party A): Shandong Institute of Biological Products
Licensee (Party B): Shandong Taibang Biological Products Co. Ltd.
Under section 40 of Trademark Law of People’s Republic of China and section 43 of Implementing Rules of the Trademark Law
of the People’s Republic of China, this Trademark License Agreement is made by and between Party A and Party B as follows.
1. Party A hereby authorizes Party B to use its registered trademark "Lu Yu, Trademark no. 784097" under category 5
imprinted on the products of (1) human-use medicine, (2) biopreparate and (3) blood products.
2. The term of license hereby granted shall be effective on February 27, 2007 until February 27, 2009. On the expiry this
license, if need prolong the time of usage, Party A and Party B should mutually agree to extend the license and sign the
Trademark License Agreement.
3. Party A is entitled to supervise the quality of the products using the trademark by Party B. Party B should ensure the
quality of the products using the trademark. The measure is that Party A should randomly check each batch of the
products using the trademark. If it fails to meet the national standard, Party A shall terminate the right of usage of its
4. Party B must display its own company name and place of manufacture on its products when using the trademark.
5. Party B must not alter the words, logo or its combination of the trademark and must not use beyond the permissible scope
of the trademark granted by Party A.
6. Without authorization of Party A, Party B must not allow third party use this trademark no matter in any form or any reason.
7. Party B shall print the trademark by itself.
8. Fee and payment: Free
9. If the agreement shall be terminated in advance, both Parties shall notify the Trademark Office and local County Industry
and Commerce of Administration Bureau in written notice within one mo