This Agreement ("Agreement") is made as of this 19th day of July, 2000 (The "Effective Date ") between Cuidao
Imports (the "Company") and Reubin Share (the "Agent").
WHEREAS, the Company desires to employ the Agent as President of the Beer Division of Cuidao Imports on
the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement; and,
WHEREAS, the Agent desires to accept such employment on the terms and conditions set forth in this
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and the mutual covenants herein contained, the receipt
and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Term: The term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and shall continue for a period of five
(5) year and shall be automatically renewable for additional three (3) year terms unless either party gives the other
party prior written notice of intent not to renew at least 90 days prior to the expiration of the then current term.
2. Duties: The Agent is engaged to serve in the capacity of president of the Beer Division of the Company and
shall have primary responsibility and control for the day to day activities of that division. In addition the Agent
shall have such other duties as may from time to time be reasonably assigned to him by the Board of Directors of
the Company. No other person or entity shall be appointed by the Company to a similar position while this
agreement is in force and effect or until all sums due to Agent have been paid in full, which ever is later.
3. Personnel: The Agent shall have the sole right to hire/fire such personnel as may be deemed advisable to fulfill
his obligations under this agreement, provided agreed budgetary constraints are not exceeded.
4. Time Devoted: During the period of his employment hereunder and except for illness, reasonable vacation
periods and reasonable leaves of absence, the Agent shall devote substantially all of his business time, attention,