Helping Small Businesses Do Business With
The Federal Government Since 1996.
Dawne E. Buzard - GSA & Procurement Specialist
334 East Lake Road, #223 • Palm Harbor, FL 34685
Office: 813.449.6440 ext. 5003 • Fax: 727.847.3571
email@example.com • www.federalsuppliers.com
What is a GSA Contract?
A contract with the U.S. General Services Administration to sell
your products and/or services to the government with specified
terms and pre-negotiated prices for an initial period of 5 years
and renewable up to 20 years.
How does the Federal Government buy products and services?
3 Main Ways:
Small Business Set-Asides Program
What is the Government Spending?
The government spends about $43 Million per hour!
That’s over $1,000,000,000 per day!
They buy everything from paper clips to space ships.
Where is the Government spending the money?
Over half of the money the government spent last year was
awarded outside each state, simply because the federal purchasing
agents were not able to find small businesses that could provide
the products and services they needed!
• Companies on the GSA Schedule are posted on the GSA website,
• All federal agency buyers can expeditiously buy from any schedule holder.
• Schedules are normally set up for 5 years and renewable up to 20 years.
Federal Buyers know that all businesses on the schedule have
a proven reputation of reliability!
Benefits of a GSA Contract
• Increased Federal Government sales opportunities.
• Speeds up the federal buying process.
• Enables your company to use commercial sales practices in the federal marketplace.
• Enables government customers to sole source your products.
• Eliminates the need for the formal bidding process.
• Extends your marketing reach to government customers.
How do you get on the GSA Schedule?
The GSA Acquisition Team of the
Federal Suppliers Guide!