Before handling the firearm read this manual carefully and observe the following safety instructions.
Improper and careless handling of the firearm could result in unintentional discharge and could cause injury, death or
damage to property. The same consequences can be caused by unauthorized modifications or adjustments, corrosion, or use
of non-standard or damaged ammunition. In these cases the manufacturer shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever
for the resultant consequences.
Before leaving the factory this firearm was tested, carefully inspected, and packed. CZ cannot accept responsibility for
product handling while in transit, or upon leaving the factory. Therefore, please examine this rifle carefully at the time of
purchase to ensure that it is unloaded and undamaged.
This instruction manual should always accompany the firearm and that even in the case of its loan or sale.
AIR RIFLE DESCRIPTION AND TERMINOLOGY
Pellet velocity (energy)
Adjustment of the trigger mechanism
Cocking and loading the rifle
Disassembly for cleaning
Assembling the rifle
Cleaning the rifle
Cleaning the bore and pellet chamber
Cleaning other parts of the rifle
LIST OF PARTS CZ 200T
TROUBLESHOOTING, CAUSES AND
LIST OF FIGURES
Always follow the safety instructions for your safety and the safety of others.
1. Always handle your firearm as if it were loaded.
2. Never point your firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot.
3. Never take anyone's word that a gun is unloaded.
4. Always make sure that your firearm is not loaded before laying it down, or handing it to another person.
5. Always store your rifle unloaded with the striking mechanism released.