The Spa Beyond
Note to technicians: If pregnancy is a factor DO NOT WORK pressure points on the legs,
feet or ankles; doing so could cause miscarriage.
Treatment Time: 40 minutes
3 Hand towels or bar towels per person
4 wash cloths or bar towels per person
Crock Pot or steamer
Water (spray or squirt bottle is ideal)
Foot Stool for client’s feet (optional)
GermX waterless hand cleanser
Foot stool for technician to sit on (optional)
Plastic bags to cover feet
(The following supplies are available on loan from The Spa Beyond by request):
OPI Basic Color Polishes
Bondaid or chip skip
Quick dry spray or drops
OPI Mani/Pedi Scrub
OPI Mani/Pedi Lotion
Serene Bath Oil
(Provided by The Spa Beyond):
Deluxe Tips and Toes Nail Maintenance Kit to (includes nippers, file, orange wood stick,
manicure stick, and toe separators.)
Note: All clients receiving a manicure or pedicure receive one of these kits. The kits
are provided by The Spa Beyond and the client keeps it after you use it on them.
YOU MAY NOT PERFORM A MANICURE OR PEDICURE ON A CLIENT
UNLESS THEY PURCHASE ON OF THESE KITS.
Setup (15 minutes):
1. Place one hand towel over the foot stool and place footstool in front of client chair. (if
you are not using a foot stool place a towel on the floor where the clients feet will rest.)
2. Locate a water source and fill the Rubbermaid tub with a small amount of water.
3. Add 5-10 drops of Serene Bath oil to the water. Place the remaining hand towels and
the 6 wash cloths in the Rubbermaid tub with the water and essential oil.
4. Wring water out of the towels and discard the water.
5. Place the three hand towels and four wash cloths in the steaming tray of the vegetable
steamer or crock pot.
6. Add the appropriate amount of water to the steamer or crock pot and turn the unit on.
7. The towel