INFONETICS, Inc. • 1729 Gateway Circle • Grove City, OH 43123 • 614/875-2006
PAYROLL SYSTEM MENU
The PAYROLL SYSTEM is used to maintain a list of employ-
ees’ names, addresses and employment information and is
used to interactively calculate and print payroll checks.
Employees’ hours are entered and distributed to appropriate
department/cost centers. Annualized tax tables are then used
to automatically compute deductions before the check is
printed on bank stock.
Monthly and quarterly reports are used to prepare tax filings,
and provide analytical information. W-2’s can be generated
automatically at year-end.
• The PAYROLL TYPE/TAxES LiST program produces a
listing of payroll compensation codes (Pay Codes) and with-
holding tax tables.
• The PRinT W-2’S program produces W-2 forms on standard
stock for mailing to employees and the I.R.S.
• The PuRgE PAYROLL REcORdS program is a main-
tenance program used to remove old data from the payroll
• FiLE EdiTORS provide low level access to the database for
programmer/system administrator use only.
• The POST/EdiT PAYROLL RE-
cORdS program is used to add, change,
view, or void payroll records, and to
interactively maintain payroll records
and create and print payroll checks on
bank stock forms.
• The PAYROLL JOuRnAL program
prints a numerical listing of payroll
• The PAYROLL AnALYSiS programs
sort payroll data in a variety of ways
and ages it into monthly columns on a
EMPLOYEE MASTER FiLE
• The EdiT EMPLOYEE MASTER
FiLE program is used to add, change,
view or delete employees’ master data.
• The EMPLOYEE MASTER LiSTing program produces a
listing of employees’ master data including Name & Address,
Pay Codes (rates) and Deductions.
• The EMPLOYEE AddRESS LiSTing program produces a
listing of employees’ master data for only Name & Address.
• The EMPLOYEE LABELS program produces name and ad-
dress labels on 1" high x 3.5" wide