Carat Duchatelet & Centigon Unveil New Global Brand and Website Portal
Vito Covalucci, Director Global Marketing, today unveiled CaratSecurity.com, a combined
enterprise portal designed to highlight the combined capabilities of the Carat Security Group, an
international armored mobile security company comprising the world's two premier brands,
Carat Duchatelet and Centigon.
(PRWEB) April 4, 2010 -- The Carat Security Group, headquartered in Liège, Belgium, today unveiled
CaratSecurity.com, an innovative enterprise portal featuring informational tools and resources for executive and
governmental decision makers focused on mobile armored security. Combining the efforts of Carat Duchatelet
and Centigon into a single online portal provides comprehensive information, reducing the confusion of selecting
a mobile security provider.
The Carat Security Group was formed in February, 2008 as the world's two premier mobile armor manufacturers,
Carat Duchatelet and Centigon, combined to form the largest commercial armored vehicle provider in the world,
operating eight international factories, serving every continent.
• 40+ year track record as the industry’s leading innovator in VIP and Head of State mobile armor
• Dominance in elite armored coachbuilding including bespoke custom interiors and
• 45+ Head of State vehicles in operation worldwide
• 130+ year operating history and 60+ years armoring expertise
• Global operation well-positioned in Cash-in-transit (CIT) and commercial sedan and SUV markets
• Respected military manufacturing capabilities and capacity
CaratSecurity.com provides enterprise information including both industry and company news, Group heritage
and product details, as well as access to our social networking sites. The new portal brings together offerings
including specifications, white papers, ballistics tutorials and information regarding Group research and
development projects. Additiona