1. A network administrator is asked to design a system to allow simultaneous
access to the Internet for 250 users. The ISP for this network can only supply
five public IPs. What can be used to accomplish this task?
• port address translation
2. The LAN attached to the Ethernet interface of the Raleigh router shown in the
graphic is addressed with private IP addresses. If one public IP is assigned to the
company, which commands could be used in a configuration that allows all
devices with private IPs in this network to access the Internet? (Choose two.)
• ip nat inside source list 1 interface serial0 overload
ip nat outside source list 1 interface serial0 overload
ip nat inside serial0
• ip nat inside source list 1 pool Raleigh overload
ip nat inside Raleigh overload
ip inside nat source list 1 interface serial0 Raleigh
3. The command output shown in the graphic was taken from a Cisco 806
broadband router. Which kind of address translation is in effect on this router?
4. Which of the following IP addresses are defined by RFC 1918 as private
addresses? (Choose three.)
5. How will data be transmitted from the router to the ISP if the router has the
two links shown in the graphic?
Both links will transmit data at the same rate.
1544 bits can be transmitted simultaneously from the router over the T1 line.
• Both links will transmit bits one by one.
The 56K link will transmit a maximum of 53 bits at the same time.
6. Which statements about DHCP are true? (Choose three.)
DHCP uses TCP.
DHCP uses UDP.
• DHCP sends messages to the server on port 67.
DHCP sends messages to the server on port 68.
• DHCP sends messages to the client on port 67.
• DHCP sends messages to the client on port 68.
7. Which command would be used to exclude the IP address 192