917 620 3049
360° Creative Director with extensive experience in leading advertising agencies in London, Sydney, Hong
Kong, New York and Boston. Well versed in developing campaigns and big ideas across the spectrum of
communications – traditional to interactive. Trained as art director, but also proficient in copywriting.
Comfortable guiding both disciplines. Flexible regarding location.
Kaplan Thaler, Publicis Groupe
Creative Director of Digital
May 2008 – present
• Helped intergrate digital offering into this (very) traditional tv agency.
• Partnered with Group’s Managing Director to grow digital business for KTG’s roster of clients.
• Led digital work on Aflac, Continental Airlines, P&G (Dawn), Outback steakhouses and Trojan
June 2006 – May 2008
• Creative lead on General Motors (mainly BUICK), supervising online advertising, promotion, CRM
and site work.
• Previously supervised online and offline work across International Hotels Group brands (Holiday
Inn, HI Express, Crowne Plaza and Priority Club Rewards loyalty program).
Various Freelance Creative Projects in New York
January 2005 – June 2006
• At agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Kraftworks, Digital@JWT, Cheil Communications America,
Euro RSCG Adrenaline and Concept Farm.
January 2004 – January 2005
• Took year off to work on writing project and study Spanish in Barcelona.
J. Walter Thompson, New York
February 1998 – December 2003
Partner, Associate Creative Director
• Created and supervised the production of television and print advertising for Smirnoff brands,
Trident gum, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kellogg’s Crispix, Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch, Bermuda Tourist
Authority, Merrill Lynch, Lender’s Bagels, Talisker and J&B.
• Created, developed and executed glob