Search the BMJ Search all BMJ Products
Search this site
An international digest of the evidence for mental health clinicians
About the journal
> Volume 4, Issue 3
This article is FREE for registered users. Please log in or complete a one-time Registration process.
Therapeutics: CBT added to medical management improved clinical outcomes in rheumatoid arthritis Evid
Based Mental Health 2001;4:89 doi:10.1136/ebmh.4.3.89
To view this item, select one of the options below:
Login via Athens or your home organisation
Login for subscribers/registrants
Remember my user name &
Forgot your user name or password?
Can't get past this page?
Help with Cookies.
Need to Activate?
Register for FREE access
Non subscribers have free access to articles prior to 1 January, 2006 but have to complete the
1. Show PDF in full window
3. Full text
5. Web <i>e</i>xtra
1. Email this link to a friend
2. Alert me when this article is cited
3. Alert me if a correction is posted
4. Similar articles in this journal
5. Similar articles in Web of Science
6. Add article to my folders
7. Download to citation manager
8. Request permissions
1. Load citing article information
2. Citing articles via Web of Science
3. Citing articles via Google Scholar
1. Search for related content
1. Clinical trials (epidemiology)
2. Epidemiologic studies
4. Substance dependence
5. Depressive disorder
7. Load related web page information
Register for free content
The full back archive is now available for all BMJ Journals. Institutional subscribers may access the entire
archive as part of their subscription. Personal subscribers will also have access to all content wh